Friday, March 25, 2016

Returning Home

We woke up too early. Our last bus was this morning at 3am Scotland time. Our bus ride was one hour from the hostel to the airport. We arrived at the airport an hour before take off and got safely to our gate. Our flight went smoothly and was a nice nap time. :) We are now sitting at the airport in Amsterdam waiting for the longest leg of our trip.
We cannot wait to see our families and tell you all about our trip! It has been both long and short. We missed our families and yet, we feel as if we did not have enough time with Scotland. It was beautiful.
We will see you soon...
Grace

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading all the posts! Praying for a safe trip home.
    Looking forward to seeing all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading these blogs I am sad because I miss Scotland, Jimmy, Helen, and Alex.I now have tears in my eyes.
    However, I would never give up my time in Scotland for anything. My time there was priceless and I cannot stop thanking God. I refuse to.

    ReplyDelete