Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bittersweet Goodbye

Dear Loved Ones,
Today is bittersweet.
Sadly, it is our last day in Scotland. We are all dreading tomorrow when we have to leave this beautiful country. I have learned so much on this trip, especially about how privileged we are. Today we drove around Lanarkshire and Ayrshire and visited the graves of local Covenanters who died for worshipping God and having a Bible. I am so blessed to be in America because I can worship God and read my Bible in the open freely. On the bright side, I am excited to come back to my family, and share about our adventures to waterfalls, mountains, quaint shops, graves of martyrs, beaches, bridges, and so much more. Therefore I will leave Scotland with tears in my eyes, tears for the martyrs, tears for all the exciting, interesting things, tears for the goodbyes, and tears for the hellos.
Sincerely,
Victoria Taylor






No comments:

Post a Comment